innov8 offers managed IT and business printing and scanning solutions to help you operate safely under the BC government’s COVID-19 phased approach to reopening.
We at innov8 Digital Solutions have set you up at home with all your office needs during these uncertain times. Now that more businesses are about to reopen, we will continue to follow health and safety guidelines while still providing you with the best possible business office solutions and IT services.What will this look like in the new normal?
SAFE AND SOUND
With seven offices in the BC Interior and Vancouver Island, innov8 is putting into place protocols directed by WorkSafe BC and other official authorities that will best protect our employees and clients.
Some of those protocols include:
- Developing a COVID-19 safety plan that outlines the guidelines, policies, and procedures put in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission
- Making sure all work stations are positioned two meters apart
- Cleaning and sanitizing all office equipment
- Limiting social contact with clients as much as possible
- Offering one-on-one contact with clients by appointment only
- Wearing PPE when making deliveries or attending service calls
AUTOMATIC FOR THE PEOPLE
While we’re always happy to see you, limiting contact with our clients is an important step in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
With Managed IT Services, we can help you resolve issues without showing up at your door. Contact us when you experience:
- Downed Internet service
- Email disruptions
- Software updates and issues
- Cybersecurity attacks or malware
- Loss of data
You can also lessen the need for in-person service calls thanks to innov8 Managed Print Services and cloud-based software such as FMAudit. Our technicians are automatically alerted when your printer, copier, or scanner needs service or requires toner. Not only does Managed Print Services provide extra security, but it also lessens our environmental footprint, as it prevents paper waste and fuel.
DELIVERING THE GOODS
All innov8 team technicians will wear masks and gloves and follow safety protocols set out by health authorities when on-site to service, deliver, install, and train you on your office equipment at your worksite.
To help limit contact, innov8 will also continue to offer:
- Remote diagnostic service for printers and MFPs to either resolve issues or increase first-call on-site repair
- Remote desktop IT support
- Online ordering and mail-out delivery of ink and toner
- Mail-out ink and toner cartridge and bottle recycling
Limit the damage by reading our 4 Tips and Tricks for Cleaning and Disinfecting Printers here!
With seven offices in BC, innov8 Digital Solutions provides the best in wide-format printers, multi-functional printers, copiers, and scanners by Canon, Lexmark, Hewlett Packard, and Sharp. Experience superior support and service with Managed IT and Print Services. Contact us for more information or to arrange a service call.