Remember when offices had to scan, copy, and print reams of paper using two-to-three different machines? Those days are long gone thanks to Canon’s multifunction all-in-one devices.
Now you can scan, store, copy, print, and share important documents securely using just one device. And the operation of these devices comes with just a touch of the screen. You can even perform these functions remotely.
As an official Canon office equipment supplier for Western Canada, innov8 Digital Solutions provides small-to-medium-sized operations with top-of-the-line Canon hardware and technology, along with business solutions to help you manage your office more efficiently.
Here we look to the future with what these all-in-one devices can do for your business and what user-friendly Canon multifunction printers (MPFs) are coming off the line:
What are some of the advanced features of Canon’s ImageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs?
Canon’s heralded laser colour ImageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers are networked with your office PCs for increased operational efficiency. They come in both floor-standing and desktop models with a plethora of advanced features, including:
- Large easy-to-follow touchscreen displays that allow you to name, scan, sort, file, send and store documents to the appropriate location.
- Customizable device platforms for easy workflow creation
- Increased memory media storage repositories
- Enhanced text function that allows you to darken light-density text on an original copy
- Send and store button that enables you to send an email or fax to its destination and archive the image
What’s new in Canon large-format MFPs?
Canon’s imagePROGRAF (TM-305 MFP T36) multifunction large-format printer offers integrated scan-to-copy, file, and share solutions for graphic design, planning, and architecture offices.
A compact MFP, the imagePROGRAF can copy, scan, archive, as well as share drawings, maps, posters, and renderings, and includes:
- 36-inch printer with direct USB-drive printing
- T36 scanner
- All in-one 15.6” touchscreen computer with SmartWorks software
- Computer stand
- Flat stacking basket
Did you know innov8 offers managed IT and print solutions for Canon devices?
Innov8 can help you reduce IT overheads, boost security, and receive enhanced printing and scanning solutions via UniFLOW online. Available for all Canon business devices, receive vital service operation information, along with:
- Dashboard reporting
- Secure document scanning
- Confidential printing solutions
- Scan, print, and copy tracking and accounting
- Remote send capabilities
- Remote printing from cloud storage services
- Secure authentication and password storage
With seven offices in BC and three offices in Alberta, innov8 Digital Solutions can set up your business with the latest multi-functional devices by Canon, Lexmark, HP, and Sharp. Never run out of ink and toner and ensure your office equipment stays up and running with our Managed Print Services.