innov8 Digital Solutions is excited to announce that Canon’s A3 imageRUNNER ADVANCE Printers—a line we are proud to carry—has been named the 2020 Copier MFP Line of the Year by Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Laboratory for the fourth time in the last five years! Buyers Lab has been the global document imaging industry’s resource for unbiased and reliable information for over 50 years, and as expected, rigorous laboratory evaluations were conducted to determine the winning Copier MFP line for 2020. Specifically, the team of researchers explored product reliability, security, maintenance procedures, device management, ease of use, design, and universal capabilities.
Earning the title of best overall for the A3 line highlights Canon’s signature reliability and ongoing commitment to meeting business needs, so much so that Canon’s copier MFP line is described as being “the standard-bearer in the industry” by Keypoint Intelligence.
In addition to the Copier MFP Line of the year award, Canon also received three awards for its complementary printer software line in the categories of Outstanding Cloud Output Management, Information Governance, and Scan Capture and Processing. These three Document Imaging Software Pick Awards serve to further cement Canon’s position not only as a best-in-class printer manufacturer, but also as an industry leader in printer software expertly designed to further improve workflow efficiency, address security concerns, and help control costs.
What makes the ENERGY STAR® certified A3 imageRUNNER ADVANCE Printers award-worthy?
- The impressive imageRUNNER ADVANCE series of multifunction printers, scanners and copiers have been designed with improved office productivity and efficiency in mind, delivering outstanding quality outputs and striking images for demanding, high-volume workplace environments with diverse needs.
- These intelligent systems provide intuitive user experience, with a large, responsive, colour touchscreen with smartphone-like usability which can be customized to users’ specific workflow needs.
- The MFPs in the imageRUNNER ADVANCE series support Canon's holistic business solutions, working seamlessly with Canon’s integrated software and services such as optional uniFLOW to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
- Quality and reliability combined with remote diagnostics with status notifications help keep supplies replenished, contributing to high productivity, and maximum uptime.
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output and restrict usage by users can help reduce unnecessary printing, keeping costs manageable and controlled.
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE series allows users to scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder.
- The advanced standard security features help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- An array of optional document security features means device access is easily controlled, limiting unauthorized distribution of sensitive information.
An award-winning printer to meet a variety of business’ needs
The versatility of Canon’s A3 imageRUNNER ADVANCE printer line means there is a multi-function printer to meet various business’ needs:
For large enterprises: Colour imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7570i III
This MFP copies and prints in both black and colour—80ppm in black and 70ppm in colour—up to 13”x19”. Standard paper input starts with a dual 1,100-sheet paper tray, dual 550-sheet paper trays and a 250-sheet bypass for 3,550 sheets, with options to add a 3,500-sheet paper deck and a 6,000-sheet paper deck for a maximum of 9,300 sheets.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7570i is intended for environments with very high-volume printing needs, where the highest quality is required. As such, it would be too much printer for a small or medium-sized business as there would be too many features that would be left unused.
For mid-sized businesses: Colour imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5550i III Series (C5535i, C5550i, C5560i)
Printing up to 60 ppm in black or colour on sizes up to 12” x 18”, and with a maximum sheet capacity of 6,350, this all-in-one printer series focuses strongly on improving data security and office productivity and would be well-suited to medium-sized office environments that have mid-volume print requirements.
For small businesses: Colour imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i III
Printing up to 30 ppm in black and colour on sizes up to 12’ x 18’, the strong and flexible features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3530i III, with a 2,300-sheet maximum paper capacity, will help smaller offices with low to mid-volume print needs achieve maximum productivity.
Your purchase supports the BC Cancer Foundation
When you purchase new office equipment between now and April 30th, innov8 will donate 4% of the purchase price to the BC Cancer Foundation. This is a cause incredibly close to our hearts. The daughter of a close family friend of ours at innov8 has sadly been diagnosed with cancer this past Christmas, so cancer research is something we are extremely proud to support. You can read more about Elara and her family, plus the great work of the BC Cancer Foundation in this blog.
Bonus gift with purchase!
A multifunction printer from Canon’s A3 Line would be an impressive addition to any small to mid-sized business or department within a large organization. If you decide that an A3 Canon printer is right for your business, and you make your purchase during the month of February we will include a fun, pocket-sized Canon Ivy Mini Photo Printer valued at $159.99! When used with the app you can customize photos by adding frames, emojis, stickers, filters and more before you print them!
To find out if a printer from Canon’s A3 imageRUNNER ADVANCE line is right for your business, sign up for innov8’s free office assessment and discover the savings—time and money—that can be achieved with the latest technology. February is the month of love, and we are sharing the love with donations to the BC Cancer Foundation and bonus gift with purchase. There’s no better time to upgrade your office equipment, so what are you waiting for?